Thursday, November 16, 2006

Crafting Divas' Vitae

So, I think we've done enought things to have our own curriculum vitae. Here's a list of where you can find us!!!

  • I Can't Believe I'm Knitting, In Motion -- A knitting DVD featuring Melissa Leapman. Aubrey, Anne and Rachel are in there for about 10 seconds each in the extra feature section "Knitter on the Street" The videos are available at stores like Michaels and JoAnn. In March 2006, I blogged the experience.
  • Shapeshifting Sweaters, Uncommon Threads, episode #241, Season 2, Feb. 2007 -- Anne, Zona, Aubrey and Rachel demonstrate a wonderful project using recycled sweaters on this crafty show on the DIY Network. It hasn't aired yet, nor has the airing schedule been released, but I'll update this as soon as I know! :) Our experience is blogged here.
  • Meowzers, Uncommon Threads, episode #265, Season 2, Feb. 2007-- Anne, Aubrey and Zona demonstrate a bed for your beloved kitty and show off some other kitty toys on this episode. It hasn't aired yet, nor has the airing schedule been released, but I'll update this as soon as I know! :) Our experience is blogged here.
  • Knit-torious, SqueezeOC, Nov. 9, 2006 -- An article on knitting for which Aubrey and Anne knitted the bikini. Aubrey and Anne were featured in the bio. Blogged here with links.
  • "Fu", MagKnits, Issue # __?_ -- Anne's pattern just got accepted for publication in MagKnits. It's still undecided whether the pattern will be in the February or March 2007 issue.
  • I Do Knits, Knitty Gritty, episode #_?__, Season 4(?) -- Aubrey and Anne will be knitsters on this wedding-themed episode. This still has not happened yet, but we are scheduled to tape on December 4, 2006.

No comments: