Friday, December 22, 2006

by design

Well, I've been keeping myself busy designing away on various patterns that I hope to submit for various publications. Unfortunately, if I want to be considered, all the publications have a clause that no part of your pattern can be previously published, even on your own blog. So...I'll just have to be patient. In the meantime, I've also been busy setting up and posting on my etsy shop, Sugar Apple Creations. My latest product are these "Flirty" reversible headbands.While making these headbands, I heard some rustling in my craft room. I assumed it was a cat, but I couldn't find where the cat was hiding. Then when I tried to get more fabric, I found this:


The glowing eyes are a little scary aren't they? Anyway, Whitey Coyote decided to lounge in my fabric box on top of all the silk!





I finally also posted a few of the lacy lace-up gauntlet kits. I still have many other colors that I haven't gotten around to posting. The class that I will be teaching based on the kit is scheduled for Feb 11 and 18, 2007 (2 part class). Then, on Jan. 14, I am scheduled to do a demonstration of the gauntlets and my handpainted yarns at the Piecemakers store.

No comments: